Hi, my name is Don and I was diagnosed with Spondylosis since I was a teenager, it must have been something in my genes because its pretty rare for young dogs to have it. I am 4 years old now and I still feel great and have a normal life, I love to run in the woods and play with the dogs, I don’t have any pain or receive any treatment. Currently I live in a foster home in Romania, with many other dogs around me, this is not a bad life, but too many dogs for my taste because I crave human affection, someone to give kisses and receive cuddles, so here cuddles and hugs are split between so many dogs.

Most of the dogs here have various behaviour issues or are very old, that’s the reason they are in long term foster care, so I don’t understand why I’m here, I am okay with dogs and cats, I adore people, I am not too old and I am able to travel anytime to meet my family.

Spondylosis is not a big thing and maybe I wont live till 20 years old, but who has that guarantee about life anyway, I just want to give all my love and friendship to someone special for as long as I live. Not to mention my kisses, not many dogs can be so loving as I am.

Think about me, think about you, none of us is perfectly healthy, but all want to be loved and cared.
Love, Don!
from Dogs for Adoption & Rescue – DogsBlog.com http://bit.ly/2EelhB6
via IFTTT


No comments:
Post a Comment